|Intimate Destination Weddings
Red Rock Ranch is a 1,000 acre ranch located in the beautiful Wet Mountain Valley, just 2 ½ hours southwest of Denver. The ranch offers 3 unique homes, loaded with amenities, landscaped grounds, large outdoor decks, on-site recreation and spectacular views in all directions.
THE "Wedding Package": Limited Offering: Package includes:
- Housing for a maximum of 50 people for four nights. Most couples utilize a maximum number of guests on two peak nights, and have a smaller number of close family or the wedding party for the first night and final night.
- Wedding Ceremony Site: Large lawn seating area with wedding platform, wedding arbor (decorate to suit your theme) and chairs (included), overlooking the Wet Mountain Valley and the spectacular Sangre de Cristo mountain range. (The Pavilion located steps away, offers an outdoor(50 seat) covered, weather alternative.)
- Post-Ceremony Champagne Reception Site: Just indoors from the Ceremony lawn site is the "Old West Saloon Bar" with sofas, ten barstools and antique saloon back-bar. A perfectly elegant location for toasting the new bride and groom, while the caterers are busy preparing to receive you and your guests on the cottage porch.
- Dinner site: Enjoy dinner on the 1200 sq. foot, covered porch of the ranch cottage. Includes round table sets with tablecloths and chairs to accommodate 50 people. Large kitchen includes prep table and commercial grade appliances. Lawn tent set-up just off the porch, completes the perfect reception dinner location, to relax and enjoy your guests in the pristine mountain air. ( Tent, Bar and Buffet Table included)
- Reception site: Located right in the middle of the ranch estate, the covered Pavilion and adjoining outdoor patio (with bar set up) provide the perfect location for the reception and dancing under the stars. (Sound system, Bar and Tables provided.)